- INDEPENDENT ISLAND LIVING
- Shared Ownership Purchase Apartments
- 2 Bedrooms
- Communal Lounge & Sensory Garden
- Over 55's Community
- On-Site Wellbeing Service
- Pets Allowed
EXTRA CARE LIVING – Two bedroom apartments available from as little as 25% shared ownership. inspirational retirement village for the over 55s, as an alternative to the traditional care home. Enabling older people to enjoy healthy, active, and independent lifestyles in their later years.
ExtraCare retirement villages are not just about providing new places to live. They’re about giving residents a new lease of life. If you need care and support it can be assessed and provided in the comfort and privacy of your own Village home. This means that couples can remain together if one partner becomes frail. An environment of supported independence where residents can take advantage of the social and leisure opportunities provided. All apartments are built and equipped with emergency pull cord which connects you to 24 hours a day staff on site who can respond in a serious emergency.
Available from as little as 25% shared ownership are 12 two bedroom apartments in a building that contains communal and care facilities as well as communal lounge, sensory garden, shop, hairdressers, guest suites, laundry room, assisted bathrooms & mobility scooter charging area.
* Marketing price calculated on a 75% shared ownership basis of the full marketing price of £195,000 with a nil rental amount payable on the remaining 25%. Shared ownership is subject to certain qualification and conditions, please enquire for further details
N.B All shared ownership apartments with a dedicated Wellbeing Service
Estimated eligible service charge for the apartments is £60 per week, ineligible service charge of £6 per week & Wellbeing Service at £50 per person/per week
Small Ineligible Service Charge – covers careline costs, communal TV licence and Wifi in communal areas and administrative costs in the building.
Wellbeing Service – Support by a dedicated team based at Kleo Friend Apartments who are there to help people feel settled, supported and safe. Care and housing professionals will help residents to maintain independence in their own home. The team can provide unplanned care in a crisis as well as be on hand to help with day to day activities.
To arrange a viewing or for more information please call: 0808 1699788