- SHOW FLATS NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW!
- Well Proportioned 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Selection of Properties Available with Various Features
- 10 Year Builders Warranty Provided by ICW
- Taking Reservations
- RARE - Building With LIFT to All Floors
SHOW FLATS NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW!
Well Proportioned 2 Bedroom Apartment
Selection of Properties Available with Various Features
10 Year Builders Warranty Provided by ICW
RARE – Building With LIFT to All Floors
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION Hose Rhodes Dickson are delighted to be offering this exclusive development on behalf of Panda Developments (Southern Ltd) on a site that will occupy an elevated position within the upper half of the town centre.
This smart New Development of two-bedroom apartments provides an opportunity for a wide range of clients from the first time buyer to those seeking a turn key holiday home with all the apartments providing well planned and spacious accommodation, finished to the highest standard.
Old Dairy Heights will provide a contemporary finish that will benefit from a variety of features to include fitted kitchens with dishwasher, high quality bathrooms completed with L-shaped baths and main shower, and gas fired central heating.
In addition to this there are some stunning sea and country views from the majority of the apartments together with balconies and private gardens.
Coffee shops, bars, restaurants and shops are literally on your doorstep making for a truly convenient lifestyle. Ryde’s award winning sandy beaches are a short walk away and equally as close are the mainland ferry connections and local travel links via the Hover and fast cat. The local railway connects you from Shanklin to the Pier Head. The nearby village of Fishbourne (2.9m) is where the Wightlink ferry is located with regular sailings to Portsmouth.
The Isle of Wight is approximately 26 miles by 14 miles and boasts a population of 140,000. There are a variety of things to do on the island from country and coastal walks to attending the annual Isle of Wight festival.
There is an abundance of eateries across the island, and many great beaches for swimming. More locally boutique shops, artisan bars and award winning restaurants are all within walking distance of the development.
SPECIFICATION – Kitchens
Soft close doors and draws
Zanussi integrated single oven with ceramic hob
Zanussi integrated dishwasher
L-shaped bath with shower over. glass panel shower screen
Sink with vanity units
Wall tiles surrounding bath, shower and sink splashbacks
Heated chrome towel rails
Condensing combination boiler
Standard face plates/fuses
TV sockets in both bedrooms and lounge
CAT 6 internet
– External Aspects
Video entrance system
Lift to all floors
Fire proof wooden entrance Doors
UPVC double glaxed
Communal Garden and drying area
10 year structural warranty provided by ICW (International Construction Warranties)
*To specific apartments
LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN 21′ 8" x 13′ 5" (6.61m x 4.10m)
BEDROOM 1 11′ 10" x 11′ 2" (3.63m x 3.41m)
BEDROOM 2 13′ 5" x 10′ 1" (narrowing to) 6’10" (4.09m x 3.07m (narrowing to) 2.10m)
SERVICE C HARGE Approx. £850pa
1. These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute or form in whole or in part an offer or a contract. 2. Although Hose Rhodes Dickson has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information provided herein is correct, any intending purchaser should satisfy themself by their own enquiries, inspection, survey and searches as to the correctness of each statement. 3. No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact and Hose Rhodes Dickson accepts no liability in respect of the same. 4. All statements in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Hose Rhodes Dickson or the seller. 5. Neither Hose Rhodes Dickson nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property, either on behalf of Hose Rhodes Dickson or on behalf of the seller. 6. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition nor that any services or facilities are in good working order. 7. Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely on actual inspection. 8. All images (photographs or computer generated) are for illustrative purposes only and computer-generated images including final elevations and landscaping could differ upon final completion and should not be relied upon. 9. In the event that images and photographs depict the property in a furnished condition, upon completion all furnishings will be removed unless specifically mentioned within the contract for sale as being included within the sale. 10. No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs. 11. All dimensions, rooms sizes, areas of fixtures and fittings (including fitted furniture) and any floor plans (which are schematic) are only approximate and for guidance only and should not be relied upon for any purpose (including carpet or flooring sizes) and site plans are not to scale and shown only as an indication of relative positions of properties. Measurement on New Homes are likely to have been scaled from plans and may differ in final build. 12. All designs and specifications are subject to change (and this includes all fixtures, fittings and finishes). 13. Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning permission, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.