- NEW DEVELOPMENT SITE
- Detached Three Bedroomed Chalet Bungalow
- Wet Underfloor Heating & Oak Flooring
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility with Modern Appliances
- Village Location
- Off Road Parking & Gardens
- LABC Warranty
NEW BUILD – Detached chalet bungalow on an exciting new development site of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. This brand new home has been built to a high specification with wet underfloor heating, oak floors, fitted kitchen & utility with modern appliances, three bedrooms & off road parking..
NEW BUILD – This detached chalet bungalow is situated on a new development site of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in the heart of the village of Wootton Bridge. Designed and built to a high specification the accommodation comprises lounge/diner & kitchen area, utility room, two bedrooms & bathroom. Extemally there is off road parking and an enclosed rear garden. Specifications include wet underfloor heating, oak floors to ground floor, fitted kitchen with modern appliances & Document Q double glazing.
LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN 22′ 7" x 18′ 4" (6.88m x 5.59m) Fitted kitchen including modern appliances of electric hob & oven, washer/dryer, dishwasher & 50:50 fridge/freezer. Doors to garden.
UTILITY ROOM 8′ 6" x 5′ 6" (2.59m x 1.68m) Carpeted flooring & Document Q double glazed door to rear.
BEDROOM 1 12′ 5" x 11′ 9" (3.78m x 3.58m) Carpeted flooring & Document Q double glazed window to side & rear.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
BATHROOM Suite comprising bath/shower, wash basin, WC & electric heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2 16′ 4" x 13′ 5" (4.98m x 4.09m) Carpeted flooring & Document Q double glazed windows to side & rear.
BATHROOM Suite comprising bath/shower, wash basin, WC & electric heated towel rail
BEDROOM 3 16′ 4" x 12′ 1" (4.98m x 3.68m) Carpeted flooring & Document Q double glazed windows to rear.
1. These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute or form in whole or in part an offer or a contract. 2. Although Hose Rhodes Dickson has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information provided herein is correct, any intending purchaser should satisfy themself by their own enquiries, inspection, survey and searches as to the correctness of each statement. 3. No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact and Hose Rhodes Dickson accepts no liability in respect of the same. 4. All statements in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Hose Rhodes Dickson or the seller. 5. Neither Hose Rhodes Dickson nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property, either on behalf of Hose Rhodes Dickson or on behalf of the seller. 6. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition nor that any services or facilities are in good working order. 7. Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely on actual inspection. 8. All images (photographs or computer generated) are for illustrative purposes only and computer-generated images including final elevations and landscaping could differ upon final completion and should not be relied upon. 9. In the event that images and photographs depict the property in a furnished condition, upon completion all furnishings will be removed unless specifically mentioned within the contract for sale as being included within the sale. 10. No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs. 11. All dimensions, rooms sizes, areas of fixtures and fittings (including fitted furniture) and any floor plans (which are schematic) are only approximate and for guidance only and should not be relied upon for any purpose (including carpet or flooring sizes) and site plans are not to scale and shown only as an indication of relative positions of properties. Measurement on New Homes are likely to have been scaled from plans and may differ in final build. 12. All designs and specifications are subject to change (and this includes all fixtures, fittings and finishes). 13. Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning permission, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.
Full PDF brochure containing all the details of the property in High Street, Wootton Bridge - £395,000View brochure