- Detached Bungalow
- 2/3 Bedrooms
- Garage with Remote Electric Door
- Off Road Parking for Two Cars
- Sought After Location
- Chain Free!
*CHAIN FREE* A superb 2/3 bedroom detached bungalow located in a sought-after area close to Freshwater Village and Freshwater Bay.
– Property Type: Detached Bungalow
– Bedrooms: 2/3
– Garage: Yes with remote electric door
– Off Road Parking: Yes, for two cars
– Tenure: Freehold
The property includes an entrance porch, living room, kitchen with integrated Neff appliances, two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a dining room that could be used as a third bedroom. It also boasts an adjustable LED lighting system throughout. Externally, the bungalow sits on a generous corner plot with a private rear garden featuring two patio areas, lawned area and ramp to the rear door. The front of the property offers a generous garden currently laid to lawn. The property offers beautiful views to the front and is offered to the market with no onward chain. The property could be the perfect home, holiday home or even the ideal holiday rental/Airbnb. Immaculately presented throughout.
– Selwood Road is in Freshwater, within easy reach of the beach at Freshwater Bay and the walks across Tennyson Downs.
– Amenities: There is a nearby shop and popular cafés, and Freshwater village is around a 15-minute walk away or a two-minute drive.
– Transport: A local bus route is just a few minutes’ walk away on Victoria Road, and the frequent car ferry service from Yarmouth to Lymington is just an 8-minute drive away.
– The property is situated within a couple of minutes’ drive of the harbour town of Yarmouth with its excellent sailing facilities and mainland ferry terminal.
– The property is within walking distance of the Albion Hotel which is undergoing an extensive refurbishment programme (due to open 2024), a short drive to ‘The Pier’ restaurant in Totland (due to open May 2024) and within easy reach of the iconic restaurant ‘The Hut’.
Overall, this property appears to offer a comfortable and convenient lifestyle in a desirable location. If you’re interested in purchasing this property, it would be advisable to arrange a viewing and conduct a thorough inspection to ensure it meets your requirements.
Successful buyers will be required to complete online identity checks provided by Lifetime Legal. The cost of these checks is £75 inc. VAT per purchase which is paid in advance, directly to Lifetime Legal. This charge verifies your identity in line with our obligations as agreed with HMRC and includes mover protection insurance to protect against the cost of an abortive purchase.