- Spacious A-RATED Detached Home
- Good size Lawned Garden
- Air Source Heat Pump, PV Panels & Electric Car Charger
- Full-fibre connection
- Four Bedrooms with Primary En-Suite
- Open Plan Living
- Study & Utility Room
- Garage & Driveway Parking
Plot Eight is an impressive four-bedroom chalet style home offering sensible storage and practical touches with a spacious feel and a heightened sense of luxury. The front door opens into a double height entrance hall with a galleried landing above, these homes really have the wow-factor. The ground floor offers a WC, utility room and separate home office. In addition to a flexible fourth bedroom which could serve as a snug or playroom. The open plan kitchen, living and dining space is over 30ft wide running the entire width of the property, offering an expansive room, ideal for entertaining. Kitchens will be finished with quartz worktops, a wine cooler, and the much-loved kitchen island. This is ideal for casual dining or just sitting with a glass of wine. The garden is a generous size not only to the rear but also to the side with fantastic views to be enjoyed across the Countryside, a patio area wraps itself around the property allowing you the option for plenty outside entertaining. An added extra is the attached garage which is ideal for storage as well as housing your vehicle.
Bramble Drive is a beautiful and picturesque new development located right on the edge of Niton village. It is unique in its design and appeal, offering new homes set amongst attractive landscaping. Upon turning into the development, a flowering meadow is seen to the left and a feature pond to the right, with the River Yar running along the border of these which is crossed to reach the development beyond. This location truly offers that close to nature feel, countryside views and rural living we all dream about, together with the convenience of a well-equipped village right on your doorstep.
With 9 well designed, detached homes, this opportunity offers something for everyone. Each home has that bespoke, stylish and practical space that make for happy living to enhance day to day life.
All homes are designed with energy efficiency in mind, meaning all homes at Bramble Drive are all A-RATED for energy use, providing reassurance of their future running costs. Each property is set within spacious plots with private gardens, driveway parking for two cars and impressive open plan living/kitchen spaces. Foreland Homes have thought about all the little details when building these homes and the location is perfect for Countryside living with a Village that has much to offer.
All homes at Bramble Drive are designed with energy efficiency in mind. Hot water and heating are provided by air source heat pumps which provide up to three times more heat energy than the electric energy it consumes. This is possible because a heat pump transfers heat rather than converting it from a fuel like combustion heating systems. The homes are heated via a ‘wet’ underfloor heating system, set within concrete screeded floors which retains heat within its thermal mass. Underfloor heating provides heat within the home where it is needed, rather than to the ceiling first with traditional radiators systems. All homes are fitting with PV panels neatly inset into the roof with average array size of 2kW per home, these will help homeowners generate some of their own electric demand. The fabric of the homes at Bramble Drive are designed to retain heat within them, offering modern levels of insulation further reducing running costs and providing a comfortable living environment.
Measurements into eaves space.
Please contact the New Homes Department to see the full brochure.
1. These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute or form in whole or in part an offer or a contract. 2. Although Hose Rhodes Dickson has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information provided herein is correct, any intending purchaser should satisfy themself by their own enquiries, inspection, survey and searches as to the correctness of each statement. 3. No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact and Hose Rhodes Dickson accepts no liability in respect of the same. 4. All statements in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Hose Rhodes Dickson or the seller. 5. Neither Hose Rhodes Dickson nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property, either on behalf of Hose Rhodes Dickson or on behalf of the seller. 6. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
7. Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely on actual inspection. 8. All images (photographs or computer generated) are for illustrative purposes only and computer-generated images including final elevations and landscaping could differ upon final completion and should not be relied upon. 9. In the event that images and photographs depict the property in a furnished condition, upon completion all furnishings will be removed unless specifically mentioned within the contract for sale as being included within the sale. 10. No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs. 11. All dimensions, rooms sizes, areas of fixtures and fittings (including fitted furniture) and any floor plans (which are schematic) are only approximate and for guidance only and should not be relied upon for any purpose (including carpet or flooring sizes) and site plans are not to scale and shown only as an indication of relative positions of properties. Measurement on New Homes are likely to have been scaled from plans and may differ in final build. 12. All designs and specifications are subject to change (and this includes all fixtures, fittings and finishes). 13. Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning permission, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.