- - Substantial family home
- - Four bedrooms & family bathroom
- - Garage and parking
- - Lounge/diner & kitchen
- - Front and rears gardens
- - Close to all local amenities
- - Chain free!
– Substantial family home - Four bedrooms & family bathroom - Garage and parking - Lounge/diner & kitchen - Front and rear gardens - Close to all local amenities - Chain free!
This substantial four bedroom home sits a short walk from town of East Cowes where Waitrose, the newly built medical centre, local amenities and eateries can be found, along with the vehicle ferry to Southampton providing regular daily sailings for commuters. Schools at pre and primary levels are also within easy reach as are parks, playgrounds and the seafront. The home offers spacious accommodation comprising entrance hall, lounge/diner, conservatory, kitchen and wc on the ground floor; with four bedrooms and family bathroom at first floor level. The home sits back in its plot with a lovely front garden with driveway and garage to the side as well as a generous rear garden. The property benefits from gas central heating and offers the potential to extend creating more living space (all subject to the necessary permissions). The property is offered with no onward chain!
White suite comprising bath with shower over, wc and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail.
Generous gardens to front and rear. Garage and off road parking.