- BRAND NEW LUXURY apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Private Entrance
- Off Road Parking & Outside Space
- Built to a high specification
- Help to Buy Scheme Available
- High Ceilings Throughout
- Beautiful Countryside Location
-BRAND NEW Ground Floor Apartment
-Parking and Outside Space
-Two Private Entrances
-Situated amidst breath-taking countryside
-Help to buy scheme available.
DESCRIPTION This beautifully designed apartment is located at the rear of the building which faces south. There are two private entrances into the apartment with a patio area to one of them, large windows give plenty of light and high ceilings giving you that spacious feel. The property has an integrated kitchen which benefits from washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, hob and oven with plenty of cupboard space.
HELP TO BUY SCHEME This property is available to purchase with the help to buy scheme. For more information please contact the office or pop along to the sales suite during opening times.
LEASEHOLD 125 Years
Service Charge – £802.80 pa
Ground Rent – £250.00 pa
Estate Charge for 2020 £483.76
1. These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute or form in whole or in part an offer or a contract. 2. Although Hose Rhodes Dickson has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information provided herein is correct, any intending purchaser should satisfy themself by their own enquiries, inspection, survey and searches as to the correctness of each statement. 3. No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact and Hose Rhodes Dickson accepts no liability in respect of the same. 4. All statements in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Hose Rhodes Dickson or the seller. 5. Neither Hose Rhodes Dickson nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property, either on behalf of Hose Rhodes Dickson or on behalf of the seller. 6. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition nor that any services or facilities are in good working order. 7. Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely on actual inspection. 8. All images (photographs or computer generated) are for illustrative purposes only and computer-generated images including final elevations and landscaping could differ upon final completion and should not be relied upon. 9. In the event that images and photographs depict the property in a furnished condition, upon completion all furnishings will be removed unless specifically mentioned within the contract for sale as being included within the sale. 10. No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs. 11. All dimensions, rooms sizes, areas of fixtures and fittings (including fitted furniture) and any floor plans (which are schematic) are only approximate and for guidance only and should not be relied upon for any purpose (including carpet or flooring sizes) and site plans are not to scale and shown only as an indication of relative positions of properties. Measurement on New Homes are likely to have been scaled from plans and may differ in final build. 12. All designs and specifications are subject to change (and this includes all fixtures, fittings and finishes). 13. Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning permission, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.