Register for instant
property alerts

Castle Street , East Cowes1 bedroom Apartment for sale

  • 1
  • 1
£140,000
Sold STC
Book a viewing

Main Features

  • Second floor apartment
  • Over 55's development
  • One bedroom
  • Lift to all floors
  • luxurious communal lounge
  • Option of parking (subject to availability)
  • Shared ownership

About this property

– Brand new luxury development
– First Floor Apartment
– Over 55’s
– Lifts to all floors
– Luxurious communal lounge
– Guest suite available
– Allocated parking (limited availability)
– Security entry system
– Cycle storage

SHARED OWNERSHIP FOR PRINCESS COURT You only need to pay 75% of the market value to buy and move into your apartment and pay a low rent on the remaining 25% equity. You can buy more at a later date if you wish.

We will happily send you a more detailed fact sheet upon request.

Brand new luxury development of 39 spacious one and two bedroom apartments for over 55’s, situated in a highly convenient location close to the Town Centre, Medical Centre, Waitrose and transport links to the mainland.

Each spacious apartment can enjoy the benefits of a Magnet fitted kitchen with an induction hob and Whirlpool appliances, a generous storage space and a private balcony; with the added luxury in most of the apartments of an en-suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe. With a selection of outlooks to choose from, whether it’s a busy townscape or spectacular Solent views that you are looking for, Princess Court has something to offer you.

Princess Court owners have the exclusive use of the Communal Britannia Lounge, a luxurious living space with comfortable seating areas situated on the third floor with excellent views across East Cowes. The Britannia Lounge benefits from a sizeable south facing terrace, offering the perfect area to enjoy the beautiful sunsets and socialise with other owners.

Map

Branch

Cowes

92 High Street, Cowes, Isle of Wight, PO31 7AW

01983 294714

[javascript protected email address]

Opening hours

  • Monday08:30 - 17:30
  • Tuesday08:30 - 17:30
  • Wednesday08:30 - 17:30
  • Thursday08:30 - 17:30
  • Friday08:30 - 17:30
  • Saturday09:00 - 16:00
  • Sunday -

Book a viewing

You're requesting a viewing for:Castle Street , East Cowes - £140,000

  • Would you like to be added to our mailing list to receive details of other properties and general updates?
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.