- Exciting Opportunity to Purchase a Part Converted Unit
- Current Planning Permission for Three Individual Units
- Moments from the Heart of Cowes
- Chain Free
- Great Investment Opportunity
- Private Courtyard Gardens
– Exciting Opportunity to Purchase a Part Converted Unit.
– Current Planning Permission for Three Individual Units.
– Moments from the Heart of Cowes.
– Chain Free.
– Great Investment Opportunity.
– Private Courtyard Gardens.
SUMMARY Situated on Mill Hill Road, just a short walk from the heart of Cowes town, this site is conveniently located for easy access to the town and the chain ferry to East Cowes.
Offered chain free is a former office block with planning permission for conversion into three separate residential units. Made up of 3x three bedroom terrace houses with private courtyard gardens.
The properties are currently at first fix stage giving a purchaser the opportunity to put their own stamp on the units.
Benefits include new double glazing and gas central heating. With exceptional potential whether that be a lock up and leave holiday home or profitable rental this property is a must see.
Cowes is known for its range of independently owned shops, bars and restaurants along with supermarkets including Sainsburys and M&S Foodhall. The town has a vibrant and bustling feel in the summer months owing largely to the fact that it hosts some of the worlds most renowned sailing regattas including the infamous Cowes Week sailing events. The high speed passenger ferry to Southampton also lies within the town and provides commuters with a regular daily service.
PLANS Ground Floor
Open Plan Lounge Diner
Utility in No’s 18 & 20 only
Bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room
Bedroom 2 with en suite shower to No’s 16 & 18 only
Bedroom 3 with en suite shower to No’s 16 & 18 only
Family Bathroom to No 20 only
Planning permission was granted in November 2018 under reference number P/01081/18. Full plans and permission can be viewed at iwight.com/planning. Works have commenced on site.